Training Courses Now Available for Men
1. Introduction to Common Household Objects I: The Mop.
2. Introduction to Common Household Objects II: The Sponge.
3. Dressing Up: Beyond the Wedding and the Funeral.
4. Refrigerator Forensics: Identifying and Removing the Dead.
5. Design Pattern or Splatter Stain on the Linoleum? - You CAN Tell the Difference!
6. Accepting Loss I: If It�s Empty, You Can Throw It Away.
7. Accepting Loss II: If the Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago, Keeping It In the Refrigerator Won�t Bring It Back.
8. Going to the Supermarket - It�s Not Just for Women Anymore!
9. Recycling Skills I: Boxes that the Electronics Came In.
10. Recycling Skills II: Styrofoam that Came in the Boxes that the Electronics Came In.
11. Bathroom Etiquette I: How to Remove Beard Clippings from the Sink.
12. Bathroom Etiquette II: Let�s Wash Those Towels!
13. Bathroom Etiquette III: Five Easy Ways to Tell When You�re About to Run Out of Toilet Paper!
14. Giving Back to the Community: How to Donate 15-Year-Old Levis to the Goodwill.
15. Retro, Or Just Hideous?: Re-examining Your �70s Polyester Shirts!
16. Knowing the Limitations of Your Kitchenware: No, The Dishes Won�t Wash Themselves!
17. Romance: More Than a Cable Channel!
18. Strange But True!: She Really May NOT Care What "Fourth Down and Ten" Means!
19. Going Out to Dinner: Beyond McDonald�s...
20. Expand Your Entertainment Options: Renting Movies That Don�t Fall Under the "Action/Adventure" Category.